PID (Proportional Diferential Integral) Analog Controller Circuit Project based on-amp using Simulation With Proteus

Finally i finished my job, designing PID analog controller circuit using op-amp. For design work, i use proteus as CAD /CAE tool. And Proteus didn't make me disappointed, even idn't verivy the result matematically. Below the circuit :





I use ideal op-ap to contruct this analog PID controller circuit. But if you want to change analog PID controller circuit become more realistic , you just change the ideal op-amp in analog pid controller circuit with real world p-amp such of Lm 341.
We can simulate analog PID controller circuit with certain set point , below is the result figure :

I use set point at about 6,4 V to simulate analog PID controller circuit, and a dc motor as plant
if you want this analog pid controller circuit (in proteus isis file) , you can mail me at ourlibro@gmail.com,

No comments:

Post a Comment